This is an exclusive research club for professionals currently working for or having worked full time for top financial institutions located at NYC
- Currently working for or having worked full time for top financial institutions in NYC, exeptions may be granted in rare circumstances
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in financial service industry
- Referred by club members and approved by the majority of board of directors
- Maintaining active membership status
Maintain Member Status
- Regularly participate in club activities
- Pay annual membership fee (annual fee waived the first 2 years)
Click here to apply for the membership.
WSFC Mailing List Member
Welcome to join the WSFC mailing list!
Submit your information in “contact us” page to join our mailing list.
WSFC invites anyone interested in Fintech to join an elite group of financial profession to promote Fintech research and development.
You could join our WSFC research group to work on intriguing Fintech topics, or become a volunteer, WSFC Member (active) and WSFC Alumni (prior club member), WSFC Friends (researcher, volunteer, partner, sponsor).
WSFC Organization Structure
WSFC Executive Team
- Julia Zhou, CFA, FRM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wenjing Pan email@example.com
- Huaying Zhou firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yang Xu email@example.com
- Mohan Ma firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eva Feng email@example.com
WSFC Research Team
- Julia Zhou, CFA, FRM, Wenjing Pan, Wenbiao Zhao, Chanqian Ye, FRM, Jiang Wu, Kai Ren, CFA, Nan Yao, Xiaodao Ye, Huaying Zhou, Eva Feng, Ryan You, Selina Wang, Joy Yu, Hao Liu, Tian Yu, Kai Zhong, Russel Gu, and more
- Wenbiao Zhao, Jing Wang, Lei Chen, Wilfred Daye, Ting Ke, Abhinav Anand and Howard Chen.