Who We Are
- WSFC is the first Fintech research and development initiative in North America founded and led by Chinese professionals
- WSFC is a non-profit organization formed by a group of professionals in the financial services working for top tier banks at Wall Street
- WSFC promotes Fintech research and development, and provides a platform for people interested in Fintech to share information and exchange ideas on Fintech
- To promote research on Financial Technology
- To facilitate the development of Fintech industry
- To provide a platform for WSFC members and WSFC friends and general public interested in Fintech to share information and exchange ideas in FinTech research and development
- To support WSFC members and WSFC friends in their career advancement and to encourage them to advance the public interests
- To assist Fintech entrepreneurs and investors making informed decision
- Professionals currently working at or having worked full time at top financial institutions at NYC, with few exceptions.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in financial service industry
- Referred by club members and approved by the majority of board of directors
- Maintaining active membership status
We have over 100 members from a variety of major financial institutions at NYC, including American Express, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Citi, RBC, Bank of America, etc.
- We have published highly regarded research articles on a wide range of Fintech topics (in Chinese), which were republished by many other media.
- Our research articles follow strict academic writing standardAll data/opinions used in the articles were fully sourced and credited.
- Research Topics: Fintech Overview, Blockchain Overview, Digital Payment, Credit Score, Robo - advisor, AI Asset Management ...
WSFC Weekly Seminar/Webinar
- Internet Finance
- Digital Payment
- P2P Lending
- Fintech Industry Overview
- Blockchain Overview
WSFC Fintech Elite Seminar Series
Feb. 2017 · New York · WSFC
Copyright © 2016 - 2017 Wall Street Fintech Club. All Rights Reserved.